Briggs & Stratton Snow Engine 1450 Series 19J137-0007-F1
Our Price $489.95
Retail Price $540.01
- MODEL 19J137-0007 14.50 Gross Torque 342 CC
NOTE: The shaft on this engine is approximately 1" higher than it was on the 21 series (5.25" vs 4.17" from base to center of shaft). You may have to find new belt(s) for the machine if your original shaft height was 4.17"
- Bore 3.12 in. (79 mm)
- Stroke 2.43 in. (61 mm)
- Oil Capacity 26-28 fl. Oz. (0.77 - 0.83 L)
- 3/4" x 2-1/2" crankshaft with long keyway
- Tapped 3/8-24
- Kool Bore Aluminum alloy bore for cooler operation
- Electric Start
- Maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts
- Overhead valve design (OHV) for cooler operation and longer valve life
- Freeze-resistant recoil starter with oversized mitt-grip rewind handle
- Easy-start primer is easy-to-find and used for fast, reliable cold weather starting
- 2 year consumer use warranty; Commercial Use: 90 day warranty.
- Shipping weight 90 lbs
- This engine is shipped via truck to a business address or the nearest truck terminal. You normally have 5 business days to pick up at the terminal. Residential shipping is $95 extra. Please email us in advance of trying to ship this engine to a residence so we can explain the options.
To view our shipping policies, click here.